NSF certificated cartridge filter adopted.Hydrogen water conditioner with water purify function.
PEM method adopted. H-1 is "One of a kind"
Fiat ability performance which goes for over 20 years is the essence of the transiently high concentration hydrogen water generator "Hikarion".
- Pure water supply unit for hydrogen generation.
- Generates pure water in the reverse osmosis membrane(ROM) as the pre-step.
- Hydrogen generation unit
- The electrolysis cell with *PEM method raises 99.9% purity hydrogen efficiently.
- Mixing ? Dissolving unit
- The mixture algorithm of gas and liquid adopted. Dissolution repeats four times and then produce high concentration of hydrogen water.
※ PEM method･･･ Proton Exchange Membrane method (Proton Exchange Membrane) method
The usual hydrogen water generators in the market need the step such as poring mineral water in the body or sending purified water from a water purifier to the body. Fortunately Haikarion H-1 doesn't need you to make such an effort anymore. In our process, it purifies tap water by its NSF certificated filter and produce hydrogen straight away. Also you don't need to accumulate large amount of purified water in the tank at a time as you do with a normal generator. What you need to do is just simply pressing the water intake cock of the body, then you'll be able to generate and drink your favorite amount of hydrogen water. Moreover, since it generates with room temperature, there won't be no too hot or cold bothering to drink.
- Pre-carbon filter.
- We adopted block carbon with special water purification capacity. Efficiently removes Residual chlorine, mold odor, organic substance and other bad stuff from in the tap water.
- U/F Equipped hollow fiber membrane.
- Equipped hollow fiber membrane even removes 0.01~0.1μm sized tiny impurity.
Simple steps to use.
Hydrogen water generator HIKARION (Hikarion) H-1 specification.
|Name||PEM system hydrogen water conditioner HIKARION H-1|
|Operating system||electronic control system|
|For the purpose of use||home for drinking|
|Conditions of use allowable||waterpressure：0.2MPa〜0.4MPa
Allowable water temperature：5℃〜40℃
|Dimensions||Width 131 × depth 349 × height 336 (mm)|
|weight||4.5Kg ※without passing water|
|Name||pre-carbon filter||U/F membrane filter|
|Body material||PP (polypropylene)|
|Content material||block carbon (coconut shell activated carbon)||hollow fiber membrane (polysulfone)|
|Water purification capability||1,800L|
|Size||diameter 67 × height 203 （mm）|
|weight||270g ※without passing water||240g ※without passing water|
※The exchange period will depend on water quality conditions or the amount of water use.